Each box contains 10 suppositories, and each suppository has 50 mg of CBD. The ingredients of Endoca suppositories are 100% organic: raw hemp sativa extract and coconut oil.
Endoca CBD Suppositories (500 mg CBD)
Out of stock
Out of stock
How to administrate Endoca CBD Suppositories
The CBD suppositories are both rectal and vaginal formulation. Follow the instructions carefully:
- It is important to handle the suppositories as hygienically as possible and store them in the refrigerator, at a temperature between 2 and 8 degrees.
- Open the plastic for the longest part, starting with the “V” cut.
- Use water or lubricant, in small quantities, to administer the suppository.
- Introduce the suppository into the sphincter.
- Wait 15 to 20 minutes.
- Before inserting the suppository, lie on your back.
- Introduce the suppository at depth. It’s important not be wearing rings or other objects.
- In case the suppository is broken: it can be heated in the protector until it melts again. Once cooled in the refrigerator, it can be administered in the manner previously indicated.
- Most of all, it is advisable to consult the correct dosage with a health specialist to obtain a good result. The doctor o will take into account the patient’s condition and needs.
*”To obtain the best results possible, we recommend you seek advice with a health specialist about correct dosage. They will take into account the patient’s condition and needs.”
*Legal disclaimer FDA and AEM
“All of the above has not been evaluated or approved by the Food and Drug Administration of the United States of America or by the European Medicines Agency, and, as explained above, it is not valid for diagnosis, treatment and cure of diseases. If you start a new treatment, check with your doctor or health specialist. “