Benefits of Whipped Butter | 1500 mg of CBD Cream
This CBD cream is well known for:
- Protects skin cells from free radicals.
- Anti-aging effect: keeping your skin hydrated is the most natural way to avoid wrinkles.
- Protective action: its combination of CBD, vitamin E and vitamin C, are perfect to protect the skin from environmental aggressions – especially during the winter.
- Anti-seborrheic: It is quite useful against seborrheic dermatitis and medium dermatitis–a relief for the rash and itching.
- Ideal for babies: Safe and friendly for your baby; Calm irritation caused by diapers.
- Once opened, keep in a cool place.
- Avoid exposure to sun and humidity.
- Keep away from high temperatures.
- It’s always advisable to avoid direct and prolonged exposure to the sun. The cream with 1500 mg of Endoca CBD is not, and does not work as a sunscreen.
- Consult your dermatologist or health specialist.
*”To obtain the best results possible, we recommend you seek advice with a health specialist about correct dosage. They will take into account the patient’s condition and needs.”
*Legal disclaimer FDA and AEM
“All of the above has not been evaluated or approved by the Food and Drug Administration of the United States of America or by the European Medicines Agency, and, as explained above, it is not valid for diagnosis, treatment and cure of diseases. If you start a new treatment, check with your doctor or health specialist. “